It’s finally October! I love this month so much. Pumpkin everything, the leaves changing color, spooky stuff everywhere, cooler weather… there’s just so much to love. The fall is a time when I always feel rejuvenated and at my happiest.
Since it’s the first day of the month, that means it’s time to put together my TBR list for the month. I doubt I’m going to be able to get through everything on the list, but I am certainly going to try! I also have a habit of picking up books on a whim, so expect this list to change a little.
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
- Tales from the Warming by Lorin R. Robinson
- Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson
Want to Read:
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman (reread)
- The Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee
- House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski (I’ve tried to read this book before, but it’s so massive! I’m going to try again this month, but I can’t give any promises!)
- Misery by Stephen King
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- A Winkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- The Witches by Roald Dahl
- The Silence of the Girls by Pat Barker
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy (reread)
And then also, a healthy dose of Edgar Allen Poe and H.P. Lovecraft.
What are you planning on reading this month?
Penny is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.