“Going to another country doesn’t make any difference. I’ve tried all that. You can’t get away from yourself by moving from one place to another. There’s nothing to that.”
News & Links
- The New York Times has a list of books that will make you feel like you’re at the beach, even if you’re stuck at home.
- I have a soft spot for Southern gothic literature, and Tor.com has a few great recommendations for you.
- Take a couple minutes and get lost in this gorgeous video of mountain summits. It’s a great cure for that wanderlust you’re feeling.
- Everybody has regrets, but Tiny Buddha has an article about why you shouldn’t waste your time thinking about it.
- I’m loving this list of millennial-pink books from Book Riot!
I discovered Chelsea Palmer’s YouTube channel a couple of months ago, and since then she has easily become one of my favorite booktubers. She reviews a wide variety of literature, from YA to adult to romance, and also does quite a few subscription box unboxings. She also lets her adorable goat choose a part of her TBR every month! If you haven’t already subscribed to her channel, you’re definitely missing out!
What new release are you most looking forward to for the latter half of 2019? Let me know in the comments!