“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
News & Links
- Tor.com has a couple of really fun articles called A Firefighter’s Guide to Battling a Phoenix and Dragons.
- If you’re a fan of memoirs, The New York Times compiled a list of the 50 best memoirs of the past 50 years.
- I love reading Brandon Sanderson’s blog. Here’s his answer to someone’s question about being unsatisfied with your own writing.
- Designer Iris van Herpen’s new collection is beautiful and straight out of a science fiction novel.
- Writing about violence can be a bit tricky. Writer’s Digest has some advice on writing violence well.
Everyday Reading is a great blog for readers that have children. Creator Janssen has recipes, recommendations for children’s books, ideas for activities, and so much more. If you’re not already subscribed, go check it out!
How many books are you currently reading? Do you read just one book at a time, or do you like to juggle multiple books at once? Let me know in the comments.