A couple of weeks ago I posted a survey about what people wanted more or less of on the blog and the majority of people who participated voted to bring back Kindle Daily Deals. So, here are the Kindle deals for today! I doubt I’ll be able to go back to posting these deals every single day as I used to, but I’ll share them as often as I can!
All of the Amazon Kindle ebooks listed below are under $5, and most of them are under $3. Some of the deals are for one day only, so if you see something you really want, don’t wait!
I am an Amazon affiliate, which means that if you purchase these ebooks through the links provided below, Read Yourself Happy makes a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps to keep the website running smoothly.
- Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders
- On Beauty by Zadie Smith
- Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson
- When They Call You a Terrorist: A Black Lives Matter Memoir by Patrisse Khan-Cullors & Asha Bandele
- The Black Tides of Heaven (The Tensorate Series Book 1) by JY Yang
- Rosewater (The Wormwood Trilogy Book 1) by Tade Thompson
- Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli
- I Contain Multitudes: The Microbes Within Us and a Grander View of Life by Ed Yong
- Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan
- All Systems Red: The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells
- A Study in Charlotte (Charlotte Holmes Novel Book 1) by Brittany Cavallaro
- Eloquent Rage: A Black Feminist Discovers Her Superpower by Brittney C. Cooper
- My Drunk Kitchen: A Guide to Eating, Drinking, and Going with Your Gut by Hannah Hart
- French Exit by Patrick deWitt
- These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch