A couple of weeks ago I posted a survey about what people wanted more or less of on the blog and the majority of people who participated voted to bring back Kindle Daily Deals. So, here are the Kindle deals for today! I doubt I’ll be able to go back to posting these deals every single day as I used to, but I’ll share them as often as I can!
All of the Amazon Kindle ebooks listed below are under $5, and most of them are under $3. Some of the deals are for one day only, so if you see something you really want, don’t wait!
I am an Amazon affiliate, which means that if you purchase these ebooks through the links provided below, Read Yourself Happy makes a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps to keep the website running smoothly.
- The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman
- Seafire by Natalie C. Parker
- Piecing Me Together by Renee Watson
- Just Kids by Patti Smith
- The Lesson by Cadwell Turnbull
- The Phantom Atlas: The Greatest Myths, Lies and Blunders on Maps by Edward Brooke-Hitching
- Kingdom of Exiles (The Beast Charmer Book 1) by Maxym M. Martineau
- No Visible Bruises: What We Don’t Know About Domestic Violence Can Kill Us by Rachel Louise Snyder
- Hope for the Best by Jodi Taylor
- Men of Haven Collection Volume 1: An Anthology by Rhenna Morgan
- Hidden Star (Stars of Mithra Book 1) by Nora Roberts
- Brain Rules: 12 Principles for Surviving and Thriving at Work, Home, and School by John Medina
- LikeWar: The Weaponization of Social Media by P.W. Singer & Emerson T. Brooking
- A Street Cat Named Bob: And How He Saved My Life by James Bowen
- Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu