All of the Amazon Kindle ebooks listed below are under $5, and most of them are under $3. Some of the deals are for one day only, so if you see something you really want, don’t wait!
I am an Amazon affiliate, which means that if you purchase these ebooks through the links provided below, Read Yourself Happy makes a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps to keep the website running smoothly.
- The Book of Dust: La Belle Sauvage by Philip Pullman
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Light Between Worlds by Laura E. Weymouth [Read my review]
- Enchantee by Gita Trelease
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- The Inn at Ocean’s Edge (A Sunset Cove Novel Book 1) by Colleen Coble
- When They Call You a Terrorist: A Black Lives Matter Memoir by Patrisse Khan-Cullors and Asha Bandele
- The Sun Does Shine: How I Found Life and Freedom on Death Row by Anthony Ray Hinton
- Year of Wonders: A Novel of the Plague by Geraldine Brooks
- The Wondering Years: How Pop Culture Helped Me Answer Life’s Biggest Questions by Knox McCoy
- Thrill Me: Essays on Fiction by Benjamin Percy
- Red Zone by Janet Elizabeth Henderson
- Healing PCOS: A 21-Day Plan for Reclaiming Your Health and Life with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome by Amy Medling