Every day Amazon has incredible ebook deals, and here are twenty-five of the best for today.
All of these ebooks are under $5, and most of them are under $3. If you see something you want, snatch it up – many of these deals are one day only.
Don’t have a Kindle? There are a ton of models available at a variety of prices.
I am an Amazon Affiliate, which means that anything you purchase through the links provided below helps to keep Read Yourself Happy running, at no additional cost to you.
- A Modern Family by Helga Flatland
- Unscripted by Davis Bunn
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
- Macbeth: William Shakespeare’s Macbeth Retold by Jo Nesbo
- Under Different Stars (Kricket Book 1) by Amy A. Bartol
- Becoming Madame Mao by Anchee Min
- The Last Empress by Anchee Min
- Cataloochee by Wayne Caldwell
- Sea of Poppies (The Ibis Trilogy Book 1) by Amitav Ghosh
- Stay by Tia Louise
- The War of the End of the World by Mario Vargas Llosa
- The Feast of the Goat by Mario Vargas Llosa
- Ironfire: An Epic Novel of Love and War by David Ball
- The Art of Living: The Classical Manual on Virtue, Happiness, and Effectiveness by Epictetus & Sharon Lebell
- The Menagerie by Tui T. Sutherland & Kari H. Sutherland
- Between Friends by Amos Oz
- The Sands of Mars by Arthur C. Clarke
- The Clan of the Cave Bear: Earth’s Children, Book One by Jean M. Auel
- A Hope More Powerful Than the Sea: One Refugee’s Incredible Story of Love, Loss, and Survival by Melissa Fleming
- The Wedding Pearls by Carolyn Brown
- Playing with Fire by Tess Gerritsen
- On My Own Two Feet: From Losing My Legs to Learning the Dance of Life by Amy Purdy
- Plastic-Free: How I Kicked the Plastic Habit and How You Can Too by Beth Terry
- Holiday Slow Cooker: 100 Incredible and Festive Recipes for Every Celebration by Leigh Anne Wilkes
- Betty Crocker: The Big Book of Pies and Tarts by Betty Crocker