Every day Amazon has incredible ebook deals, and here are twenty-five of the best for today.
All of these ebooks are under $5, and most of them are under $3. If you see something you want, snatch it up – many of these deals are one day only.
Don’t have a Kindle? There are a ton of models available at a variety of prices.
I am an Amazon Affiliate, which means that anything you purchase through the links provided below helps to keep Read Yourself Happy running, at no additional cost to you.
- Secrets of a Charmed Life by Susan Meissner
- Stony River by Tricia Dower
- Imperfect Solo: A Dark Comedy of Random Misfortune by Steven Boykey Sidley
- A Country Christmas (Heart of Texas) by Debbie Macomber
- My Brief History by Stephen Hawking
- The Fifth Mountain by Paulo Coelho
- Emily Eternal by M. G. Wheaton
- The Other Me by Saskia Sarginson
- The Short Novels of John Steinbeck by John Steinbeck
- Indefinite (Indefinite Duet Book 1) by Corinne Michaels
- Among the Dead and Dreaming by Samuel Ligon
- Other Words for Home by Jasmine Warga
- Indelible by Adelia Saunders
- Little Panic: Dispatches from an Anxious Life by Amanda Stern
- Burn, Baby, Burn: A Magical Romantic Comedy (with a Body Count) by R.J. Blain
- We’re Going to Need More Wine: Stories That Are Funny, Complicated, and True by Gabrielle Union
- Blessings by Anna Quindlen
- The Illusion of Separateness by Simon Van Booy
- The Art of Living: The Classical Manual on Virtue, Happiness, and Effectiveness by Epictetus and Sharon Lebell
- The Collector by John Fowles
- The Chocolate Money by Ashley Prentice Norton
- Holiday Slow Cooker: 100 Incredible and Festive Recipes for Every Celebration by Leigh Anne Wilkes
- The Art of Feminism: Images that Shaped the Fight for Equality, 1857-2017 by Lucinda Gosling, Hilary Robinson, & Amy Tobin
- Lost States: True Stories of Texlahoma, Transylvania, and Other States That Never Made It by Michael J. Trinklein
- The Invention of News: How the World Came to Know About Itself by Andrew Pettegree