Asmodee‘s new sci-fi imprint Aconyte recently announced a partnership with Marvel to release novels based on the Marvel universe in Autumn of 2020.
The Marvel universe is full of fascinating characters, and I’m eager to see what they end up releasing.
Fortunately, we do get a bit of a hint from Aconyte’s publisher Marc Gascoigne:
“The Marvel comic book universe has featured a host of great characters and storylines crying out to be told over the years, and now is their time to step into the spotlight. You can look out for legends from Asgard, several volumes focusing on some of Marvel’s heroines, and stories of some of Professor Xavier’s lesser-known students, and that’s just to get us started.”
I love the idea of novelizing comic books, so I’m 100% here for this. I actually reviewed a Doctor Strange novelization earlier this year. Is this something that you’d be interested in? Let me know in the comments!
To hold you over until the end of next year, here are some already published Marvel novelizations:
- Loki: Where Mischief Lies by Mackenzi Lee
- Doctor Strange: The Fate of Dreams by Devin Grayson
- Captain America: Dark Designs by Stefan Petrucha
- Daredevil: The Man Without Fear by Paul Crilley
- Ant-Man: Natural Enemy by Jason Starr
- Astonishing X-Men: Gifted by Peter David
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Collect Them All by Corinne Duyvis
- Deadpool: Paws by Stefan Petrucha
- Black Panther: Who is the Black Panther by Jesse J. Holland
- Marvel Super Heroes: Secret Wars by Alex Irvine