Every day Amazon has incredible ebook deals, and here are twenty-five of the best for today.
All of these ebooks are under $5, and most of them are under $3. If you see something you want, snatch it up – many of these deals are one day only.
Don’t have a Kindle? There are a ton of models available at a variety of prices.
I am an Amazon Affiliate, which means that anything you purchase through the links provided below helps to keep Read Yourself Happy running, at no additional cost to you.
- Stop Saying You’re Fine: The No-BS Guide to Getting What You Want by Mel Robbins
- The Paths of the Dead: Book One of the Viscount of Adrilankha by Steven Brust
- Beijing Payback by Daniel Nieh
- Changing Planes by Ursula K. Le Guin
- The Children’s Train by Jana Zinser
- Sunset in Central Park by Sarah Morgan
- I’m Telling the Truth, but I’m Lying: Essays by Bassey Ikpi
- Atmosphaera Incognita by Neal Stephenson
- Yale Needs Women: How the First Group of Girls Rewrote the Rules of an Ivy League Giant by Anne Gardiner Perkins
- The Greater Journey: Americans in Paris by David McCullough
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi
- Death in St. Petersburg: A Lady Emily Mystery by Tasha Alexander
- I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo
- Birthday by Meredith Russo
- An Illusion of Thieves (Chimera Book 1) by Cate Glass
- You’d Be Mine by Erin Hahn
- The Electric Hotel by Dominic Smith
- How to Read the Constitution – and Why by Kim Wehle
- The Mind-Gut Connection: How the Hidden Conversation Within Our Bodies Impacts Our Mood, Our Choices, and Our Overall Health by Emeran Mayer
- How to Stay Human in a F*cked-Up World: Mindfulness Practices for Real Life by Tim Desmond
- Southern Gothic by Dale Wiley
- Love and Other Mistakes by Jessica Kate
- Low Country Hero (Safe Haven Book 1) by Lee Tobin McClain
- Talon (The Talon Saga Book 1) by Julie Kagawa
- Say No to the Duke: The Wildes of Lindow Castle by Eloisa James
- The Serpent of Venice by Christopher Moore
- The Shadow Queen (Ravenspire Book 1) by C. J. Redwin