Every day Amazon has incredible ebook deals, and here are twenty-five of the best for today.
All of these ebooks are under $5, and most of them are under $3. If you see something you want, snatch it up – many of these deals are one day only.
Don’t have a Kindle? There are a ton of models available at a variety of prices.
I am an Amazon Affiliate, which means that anything you purchase through the links provided below helps to keep Read Yourself Happy running, at no additional cost to you.
- You Are the Everything by Karen Rivers
- The Kasari Nexus (Rho Agenda Assimilation Book 1) by Richard Phillips
- The Altreian Enigma (Rho Agenda Assimilation Book 2) by Richard Phillips
- The Meridian Ascent (Rho Agenda Assimilation Book 3) by Richard Phillips
- Stormrise by Jillian Boehme
- The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker
- Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman
- Truth or Beard (Winston Brothers Book 1) by Penny Reid
- A Time of Dread (Of Blood and Bone Book 1) by John Gwynne
- Timekeeper by Tara Sim
- Shattered Mirror by Sarah Price
- Beowulf: A Translation and Commentary by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Boundless: A Drizzt Novel (Generations Book 2) by R.A. Salvatore
- It Takes One (An Audrey Harte Novel Book 1) by Kate Kessler
- Sin & Chocolate (Demigods of San Francisco Book 1) by K.F. Breene
- Pearl by Deirdre Riordan Hall
- Tips for Living by Renee Shafransky
- Harris and Me: A Summer Remembered by Gary Paulsen
- No Time to Spare: Thinking About What Matters by Ursula K. Le Guin
- Six Wakes by Mur Lafferty
- Corsets and Codpieces: A History of Outrageous Fashion, from Roman Times to the Modern Era by Karen Bowman
- When They Call You a Terrorist: A Black Lives Matter Memoir by Patrisse Khan-Cullors & Asha Bandele
- Just Sit: A Meditation Guidebook for People Who Know They Should But Don’t by Sukey Novogratz & Elizabeth Novogratz
- Permission to Put Yourself First: Questions, Exercises, and Advice to Transform All Your Relationships by Nancy Levin
- A Politically Incorrect Feminist: Creating a Movement with Bitches, Lunatics, Dykes, Prodigies, Warriors, and Wonder Women by Phyllis Chesler