Happy New Year’s everyone! Cheers to 2021 being less of a dumpster fire than 2020!
You guys already saw the list of new updates and things to look forward to on the blog in 2021. I’m still so stoked for all of it, and excited to be posting regularly again on here, Youtube, and Instagram. If you haven’t already joined Read Yourself Happy’s Facebook group, go ahead and do that now.
To start off, just like last week, we have a ton of best of 2020 lists. I always find new recommendations from lists like these:
- Ten of My Favorite Books of 2020 – BooksPlease
- My Five-Star 2020 Reads – A Kernel of Nonsense
- My Favorite Books from 2020 – TBR, etc.
In The Guardian, Laura Barton writes about how facts made her fall in love with the world again when she was bored.
James Doohan, known for his role as Scotty on Star Trek: The Original Series, was secretly smuggled aboard the International Space Station after his death and cremation. It seems fitting.
On the Blog
- New Book Releases for December 29, 2020
- The Illustrated Book of Mindful Meditations for Mindless Moments by Courtney E. Ackerman – A Review
- Top Ten Tuesday – My Favorite Non-Fiction Books of 2020
- New Comic Book Releases for December 30, 2020
- A Look Back at 2020
- New Updates for Read Yourself Happy